EnviroConnect is proud to partner with Spicers Retreats, providing comprehensive IT support to ensure the smooth running of its IT infrastructure. With Spicers Retreats’ exceptional reputation for luxury accommodation and customer service, it’s essential that their IT systems are reliable, secure, and efficient.
Spicers retreats is a luxury hospitality brand in Australia, offering an exclusive collection of boutique hotels and retreats in stunning remote locations. Each property provides a unique and personalised guest experience, featuring gourmet dining, spa facilities, and a range of outdoor activities. Spicers Retreats are designed to offer guests the opportunity to unwind and reconnect with nature in style and comfort.
EnviroConnect has worked with Spicers Retreats for a number of years. We’ve been actively designing, implementing and deploying various IT infrastructure solutions across the different Spicers properties. Take a look at some of the projects we have completed for them over the years:
- Design and deploy long range 4G internet solution for two remote properties (at the time of deployment, Smile IT implemented the longest 4G internet link)
- Design, deploy and implement server and networking infrastructure
- Provide and implement various internet links including ADSL2, 4G, Fibre, AirFibre and EFM
- Design and implement wireless point-to-point links to provide internet connectivity and wireless networking across all of the Spicers’ properties with Ubiquiti equipment
- Deploy and configure all end-user equipment
- Implement security systems for room access
- Deploy and implement Remote Monitoring and Maintenance software to monitor and maintain servers and workstations
- Deploy and install a secure VPN for external users to securely access files hosted on the server in Brisbane
- Implement an effective Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution using ShadowProtect and network attached storage
- Deploy and install VOIP phone systems
- Design and implement call centre salutation for the reservation call centre.
- Deploy IoT sensors to monitor temperature and water tank levels
- Access to internally developed IoT monitoring software