EnviroConnect was contracted to plan, implement and deploy the IT infrastructure for Mungana Goldmines in their Brisbane offices.
We also assisted with setting up remote sites and the staff IT requirements at these sites for 40 users.
Our IT infrastructure solution for the Brisbane office included the following:
- Deploy and install a physical server
- Install SQL server and document management solutions
- Deploy and install networking equipment and firewall
- Deploy and install desktops and laptops based on user requirements
- Deploy and implement security policies based on corporate requirements
- Deploy and implement Office 365 for email services
- Deploy and install required licensing services
- Deploy and install required geological software packages
- Deploy and implement Remote Monitoring and Maintenance software to monitor and maintain servers and workstations
- Deploy and install secure FTP server to provide off-site staff and external contractors access to large files
- Deploy and install a secure VPN for external users to securely access files hosted on the server in Brisbane
- Implement an effective Backup and Disaster Recovery Solution using ShadowProtect and network attached storage.
EnviroConnect also assisted with purchasing and deployment IT infrastructure for staff working at remote sites doing geological surveys and testing. This included offering monitoring, maintenance and support for these remote external users.