Moranbah Mine Site
EnviroConnect sets the benchmark when it comes to seamless mine connectivity. Our partnerships with groundbreaking network solution providers allows us to bring world-leading technology to the Moranbah mine site.
Mine sites are expansive, inhospitable spaces in remote locations removed from traditional broadband connectivity methods. With advancing digitalisation, mines are heavily reliant on broadband internet technology to ensure smooth and secure operations and communications.
Rajant has developed a Kinetic Mesh® wireless mesh technology that is widely regarded as the best means on the planet for connecting moving outdoor operations. EnviroConnect is proud to be a Rajant partner and deliver this amazing tech to mining operations in Moranbah.
What is Rajant’s Wireless Mesh?
Rajant brings to life an agile, high performance and scalable network that can cover massive swathes of inhospitable terrain. It does this through the deployment of wireless nodes, known as Breadcrumbs®. These nodes from the basis of the Kinetic Mesh® wireless network infrastructure, working together with Instamesh® software to provide voice, video and data communications.
Breadcrumbs® are small and powerful, able to be installed in large quantities and seamlessly scaled up or down by simply adding or removing nodes. They communicate with any Wi-Fi or Ethernet-connected device to deliver low-latency, high-throughput data, continuously routing traffic via the best available path. It’s a high bandwidth, fully mobile industrial Wi-Fi network.
With a first responder and military background, Rajant have built a product that is fast to set up and exceptionally rugged, able to take on whatever conditions and terrain it encounters. The ability to connect any number of nodes make for immense scalability, adding to the list of benefits which includes:
- Node-to-node communications have no static controller and no single point of failure.
- Each node is independent and has full routing capabilities. This allows for total mobility.
- TKIP encryption means configurable per-hop, per-packet authentication. There’s also support for strong cryptographic options used for data encryption, so rest assured communications are secured.
The flexibility and intelligence of the network means an enhanced mining network service, boosting productivity, operational efficiency and effectiveness and improved returns on investment.
EnviroConnect also provided the following services:
- Digital and Analogue UHF Radio Implementation
- Digital and Analogue UHF Radio Support and Troubleshooting
- Digital and Analogue Radio Design and Project Services
- IOT/ GPS / Tracking / Fleet Management/ Sensors
- SD-WAN deployment
- Structured Cabling Design and Install
- Software Design
- Software Development
- Automated Guest Induction Solution Implementation